Monday, February 09, 2009

Mindful Thoughts

Unexpected things can happen, seriously.
And yes, no escape and Margaret, you must deal with it bravely and properly.
I hope time will solve the problem


By having schedules packed back to back for the past weeks, i could hardly sit down and think things through properly. I could have missed out on so many important things that will only surface in the quiet. so I have decided to take some time off for myself (:

When the doors of life are closed, God will always open another one for you.
You just have to wait patiently...


Wedding Planning was great!(: God has indeed blessed me with many little experiences for me to learn from and slowly discover what my purpose of life is, what God has in store for me in the future.

Experience in New Moon was an eye opener and as a bonus, of course, the perks that came with this job(: No lah, not free abalone! ( I Wish, haha )
Blessings just showered on me continuously and God opened so many routes for me to take.

But i believe there is more (:

No comments: