Friday, January 16, 2009

UPdates after a very long time!

Hi all, i havent been blogging for a really long time. Updates so far=D i'm actually working now! hahaha blogging at my workplace , you must be thinking that im really daring! hahaha. anw, working makes you love FRIDAY VERY MUCH! hahaha. i have 2 tuition kids right now, getting 2 more soon... hopefully i can squeeze out more time from my already VERY packed schedule for family and friends! haha.
Last week, all of a sudden i just missed VJC life so much! The company, the basketball times, everything! and now my guy friends are all entering tekong one by one, which leaves me with less friends to chill out with and chat! =( CNY is coming real soon! yay look forward to it! i'll try my best to blog abt Taiwan SOON.. and the NICE pictures! oh yes i saw XIAOZHU thr! omg rite? haha.

Till then! tada=D oh yes i need to sign up for driving for next week! i must!

No comments: