Tuesday, May 26, 2009

WHO AM I?

This is a thought provoking and complicated blog post.

Many things happened recently but i wouldnt blog about it all here. Being 5 days away from the deadline of my submission of application for universities, i'm still unsure of which school to choose. Everywhere i go, people ask me so which school which course i want to go etc. Yes, some of you know that i'm inclined to go to NUS because of the culture(:

I've been asking God for a clear direction in which school and even which course i should enter. Small signs had stirred me to try out for the teaching scholarship for MOE, but i'm still unsure if that is the direction i should be going to. If i take up MOE scholarship, i have to appeal and change course to economics.
With a Princess E camp coming up this Thursday means i'll be away from home for like 3 crucial days which upped the challenge of really sitting down to think of which school i should go. Hopefully, i pray that clear signs will be shown to me during the camp(:
This week's gonna be tough for me. I have so many things in my head seriously. I just hope that during this time i can make wise decisions, do right things and stay happy.

Orientation camp- sports camp, Sheares hall camp etc. SO MANY CAMPS coming up! gosh(: 2 more months before uni starts and oh yes, time really flies when u're enjoying it. (:

lalala..

No comments: