Sunday, December 07, 2008

hahaha im sorry jie hao, but this post is gonna be even more pics again!=D but some words too lah=p
lala. prom was really cool! but it ended really fast... it was one of the last time i can get to see my many other school mates already. Swissotel is not bad=D quite glam and they have a nice lobby where me bains and julia stayed the whole night! haha i actually felll asleep there while they were talking>.< lala

i really will miss all the times i had with all my dear friends in VJ, but im glad i had these wonderful memories in my heart to fall back on whenever im sad or down.
I'll never forget all of you, really... especially those who are really close to me, you know who u are=p I love you!

AND im gonna fly off tmr to Taiwan so PLEASE TRY NOT to miss me. I said TRY cos i know it's really hard not to miss me.. but well, try your best lah.. hahaha=p i'll miss you too! (blush) take care while im nt around and enjoy your hols! MUACKS^^

No comments: