Friday, September 19, 2008



EXAMS are over!! big smile=) yay. i've so so many things to blog about, so many things happened recently. i know ive neglected this blog for so long til there are weeds growing everywhere alr. hehe

Studying for the prelims or As is like De Javu! It's the exact feeling when i studied for o levels. ahhh, dreadful, but it'll soon be over=) 2 more months. heh. I've thought about it already, there's really much more to just studying and getting 4As in exams. so what if we get 4As? It's more of the process where you discover things that you do not know, the discipline you cultivated through the late nights and most importantly, grow closer to God. I wouldn't have survived this period of time alone. Thank God for all the countless blessings everyday!
A few days ago, my grandma had difficulty breathing and the doctor said she had pneumonia. Of course, that made everyone worried sick cos its really dangerous to have pneumonia at an old age. During that time, i just kept praying and praying for God's protection over my grandma. On the next day, my mum called me and told me my grandma has no more pneumonia and no other problems as well after a thorough check up. =)))) Yeah. i just went to see her just now and she was smiling =p haha.


Oh yes! I had a great basketball game today after my paper, except for the blue black and horrible sunburnt!>< hehe, and i walked from schoool all he way to parkway under the sun. hahaha. lala. okay im gonna watch tv now goodnyte everyone. have a great holiday! (except for h3 ppl, haha brains=)

No comments: